Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wacko Callback

  OK, it's just plain cliche to complain about traffic in LA, but this afternoon's travels from the westside to Sherman Oaks, took an hour and 15 minutes.  We're talking about an 18 mile trip.  What is that???  And the fun didn't stop there!  Nope, when I arrived seven minutes late to my commercial callback (Yes, I had a commercial callback!  First one in... some time), the casting assistant informed me she'd just called my agent looking for me.  Yikes!  Is that all?  No!  I always have had faith that this city does indeed weed out the wackos.  Not fool proof, I'm afraid.  Ran into the biggest wacko I've ever had to work with minutes later at the callback.  I hate to name call, but I was in a class with her and she managed to piss off every single person there.  Never seen anything like it.  Talk about getting thrown a curve ball right before the big moment.  She approached me, of course.  (Why?)  I failed miserably at pretending I didn't know her.  Busted.  Barf.   Callback went pretty well, though!  


If I book it, do I have to start saying I like the valley?  Nah!  


Happy almost end of the week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment