Friday, March 26, 2010

My Big Break

 I love teaching.  Not as much as I love acting, but man does my job have its perks!  Number one perk being, school vacations!  Yep, just like the kids, I'm on Spring Break!  


Time off is just bliss... usually.  I'm fine with one week, but go longer than that and I get... depressed.  Sounds strange to even admit, but true.  I get sad that I'm not running around being busy, and if it's not  a busy time for me as an actress that fact is amplified, making me sadder!  I am a woman who needs a schedule!  Without it NOTHING gets done and I become a worthless pile of pajamas on the couch.


Actress and awesome friend Jen Nikolaisen got me in the routine of doing yearly, monthly, weekly, and daily goals.  We used to email them to each other on Sunday nights and then check back in at the end of the week to see how we did.  A very helpful technique!  Thanks Jen!  Expect my goals this Sunday night!  I'm going to sleep in every day I can this week, but by golly I am going to get some stuff done!  Happily!!


Happy Friday Everyone!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment