Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Uncut Me!

I might be recession proof.  Not just because I work for the government and am very resourceful at getting stuff for free (ya know, like genetic blood testing in Canada, that kind of thing).  I have been finding the best deals I can on everything I need and want since I could say, "charge it."  Or rather since I stopped saying "charge it." Which I really wish I'd never said.  That's why I've been going to Henry Peck at Uncut Hair http://www.uncuthair.com/ for years now.  Marveling as it is, even on Beverly Blvd in Hollywood you can get good hair for not much money.  Not a fancy place, but who cares?  I'd much rather get a great price on a haircut than be offered a glass of wine I don't need (which inevitably I'll have when I get home anyway).  Henry's GREAT.  Prices?  He's an equal opportunity kind of guy, same prices for men and women.  A haircut runs you $30, color $55 and up.  Do make an appointment: Henry (323) 580-4447 And tip him well.  At those prices for his work , you'd better!

No comments:

Post a Comment