Thursday, March 11, 2010

Go With the Flo...

 So I went into CAZT today for a role I'm too young for but I didn't care.  I've been audition starved long enough and was ready for an inconsequential dip in the fascinating process of auditioning.  Ahh!  Not putting it on my resume yet, but it went OK.  


And my commercial agent was pretty insistent that I go to an OPEN CALL (insert long series of various gasps here) today.  Yep, you've probably heard on the radio or elsewhere that Flo from Progressive Insurance is looking for an assistant.  Sure, getting that job would be quite the jackpot, but that doesn't make up for the fact that it's a friggin' OPEN CALL!!!  I didn't have it in me to make the trip to Hollywood and Highland, so I busted out my Flip cam earlier today I uploaded my audition to be Flo's Assistant for Progressive Insurance.  Um, should I really be doing this?  Much less asked to perform such a task... by my agent?  Well, aside from this "audition", he's pretty damn good, so I'll shut up now.  


Well, it's not terribly flattering or fabulous, but that's no reason not to share!  Here it is:
Beth Wants to be Flo's Ho Audition  


Ok, not a stellar on-track actor day, but I'm getting my legs back :)  And my ankle!  YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment