Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Easy, Green & Happy!

  Can I just talk about a few things I love?  Ok, if you read my post Demo What? you heard me talk about how important it is these days for actors to "show, not tell" what they do best, and that there's really no excuse these days for an actor not to have a demo reel.  And while you originally may want to use one of the amazing demo reel editors I mentioned in that post, how about keeping it updated? Yourself?  I'm not edgy nor cool enough to own a Mac, so I have to settle for Windows Movie Maker... which I LOVE!!!  It's SO super easy.  Here's the latest cut of my reel I updated this afternoonThe Beth Shea Demo Reel  


OK, my last name is Shea, my dog's name is Bailey, yup I'm Irish.  And I love that wearing green tomorrow drastically narrows down my outfit choices ( I always pick out my work clothes the night before, a chore I LOATHE!).  I love that "Flash Forward" is coming back on Thursday and I LOVE that my handsome man is working from home now :)  And that he's keeping my other handsome man company.  Happiness is good!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment