Saturday, March 6, 2010

Thai Love You!

  Amidst all the Oscar frenzy in LA, last night I found the time to eat.  Shocking!  Well, no... not at all.  But!  I think I found the best Thai restaurant in Los Angeles.  OK, plenty of folks will say I'm mistaken, but at least it's got to be the best to be found in my neighborhood.  Tucked away in old school, downtown Westchester (right near LAX), on 87th Street, you will find Ayara Thai.  You'll also find FOUR different hair salons, across the street. All on the same tiny block!  But, that's not at all my point.  Ayara Thai did not disappoint.  While they're famous for their curry dishes, my date and I enjoyed the BBQ Chicken (with a rockin' sauce) and Drunken Noodles.  Um... fantastic!  Plenty of parking, friendly staff, nice atmosphere, beer and wine available.  What else do you want?  Oh reasonable prices?  How's $7-$14 per fabulous dish?  Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment