Friday, May 28, 2010

Weeding

I have a newfound love for a show that's not new, but new to me.  I love "Weeds"!  Thanks to the ingenious Netflix-via-Wii phenomena entering my living room, access to every episode of every season is at my disposal on demand.  Love!

Yes, it goes flying into the absurd at times, but that doesn't bother me.  In fact, most of the time, I'd rather not see real-life difficult, problematic scenarios played out on my TV.  A widowed mother of two from the suburbs, chauffeuring two thugs in a drive-by shooting, that's what my viewing time needs.  Over the past few days, I've actually thought, "Sure, this is bad, but nothing near as bad as what Nancy goes through!" 


Ridiculous?  Yes, but mostly, so am I.


Happy Memorial Day weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I should mention that I am SO SICK of the "little boxes filled with ticky tacky" song. I have to mute it until the opening credits are over.

    ReplyDelete