Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Good Wednesday To You!

So grateful today!  My wonderful students gave me a lovely send off for my last day at the mental health facility in Watts.  Doughnuts and gifts, what more could I ask for?  Oh yeah, Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings off now until July 6th.  Umm... YAY! 


Also SO grateful for my wonderful manager Joy Stevenson who is celebrating her birthday today!  Yay Joy!  Couldn't ask for someone better to be on my team.


AND I'm so grateful for my writing/producing partner Leigh Hall!  We're putting the finishing touches on our first feature film script (comedy, but of course)  and couldn't be more optimistic about it!  Yay Leigh!


Lastly so grateful for and proud of Phil Han, whose recruiting business ZenSource is taking off!  Oh, of course it is!  It's Phil!


Yay today!!!

2 comments: