Friday, May 7, 2010

Friday of Surprises!

Surprise #1: The wonderful, supportive, actress-obsessed blogger, Haren Yong, who is also the Web Features Editor for Youth Entertainment Portal Klik.TV, posted a lovely blog he wrote about me!  Thanks Haren!


Surprise #2:  The Ferrari left us today.  I was so unprepared!  It wasn't supposed to be picked up until  the 17th.  Phil suggested I park my car in the empty garage now, but I said, "Not yet.  It's too soon."  You will be missed 355! 


Surprise #3: A lovely lunch with great friend and actress Jen Nikolaisen at Cheebo on Sunset was interrupted when I found a hair in my salad.  Not a huge deal, until our misogynistic waiter who kept calling me "lady" insinuated that I put it there and he wasn't doing anything about it.  Um, what?  Right before I asked to speak to the manager, he tore up the check and told us we didn't have to pay anything.  Wow.  


Surprise #4: I have won  £1,350,000.00. Pounds.  I just have to send all my sensitive information to this really unique email address for more information.  Great!  Irish19@btinternet.com must be a huge fan.


Happy Friday everyone!!!  


  

3 comments: