Sunday, May 23, 2010

LOST Without You

Does anyone else fear that that TV as we know it, is about to cease to be?  Tonight we see the series finale of "LOST."  One of my favorite shows for years now, which understandably needs to come to a close at some point, but it's still so sad to see it go.  And I could probably handle that more easily if we weren't also about to say good-bye to "24,"  also a favorite since the pilot.  I guess Jack Bauer needs kick ass elsewhere.  


And perhaps I don't have a lot of support on this, but I LOVED ABC's "Flash Forward," which is sadly ending its first and last season this year.  And don't get me started on FX's "Damages."  It physically pains me to think I'll never get to see what the next move for Patty Hewes will be.


And then there's talk that "The Big Bang Theory" is the next "Friends."  Are you kidding me?  I watched that show once and could barely make it to the credits.  That's supposed to be good TV these days??


Oh, but not to worry.  The CW has announced a midseason series!  It's a reality show called, "Shedding for the Wedding."  Sure to be as engaging and inspiring as "The Bachelor" spinoff, "More to Love."  


Sigh.


Good-bye LOST.  I'm really pissed that you killed off Sun and Jin, but you were a great show.  Make another good one, J.J.  And fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment