Monday, May 3, 2010

Mazel Tov!

Last night I attended my very first Jewish wedding.  My dear friend Leyna Juliet Weber of Working Bug Productions tied the knot at the stunning Westin La Paloma in Tucson, AZ.  From the breaking of the glass to the chair dance, they left nothing out.  Such a treat!  


But the Jewish traditions weren't the only things that really made this wedding stand out to me.  Just like on youtube and The Office, the wedding party came dancing down the aisle to the Blacked Eyed Peas.  Then a group of four friends sang, "I would walk 500 miles," followed by scene read by two actors from When Harry Met Sally.  So much fun, so well done.  


Can I have a Jewish wedding?  Guess I'd have to find someone to buy a ticket for that boatride first.  Oy Vey!

No comments:

Post a Comment