Sunday, May 30, 2010

Smile?

Like so many other people with teeth, I often try to find ways of making my smile whiter and brighter.  Being a huge fan of coffee and red wine makes regular attention to the choppers necessary.


In the past I've gone to a dentist for that, "brighter smile in an hour" treatment (popular one now is called Zoom), which I found equally effective, expensive and painful!  Decided it wasn't for me, my budget, or pain threshold.


I used a 5-minute teeth bleaching gel called, Plus White, which offered me acceptable results given the time investment, but the improvement lasted little longer than the time investment.


Then of course, I've tried Crest Whitestrips, which I've managed to swallow in the past when I fell asleep waiting for the magic to happen.  Recently I bought the CVS generic version (we're still in a recession kids, don't judge), which is supposed to dissolve in 5-7 minutes.  Well, that's true if dissolving means the strip on your teeth turns into a gooey mess that you have to wipe off.


Anyone else have an affordable suggestion?  My smile is waiting.


Happy long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment