Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Mascary No More!

Funny how something so small can make such a huge difference in your life.

I share a strong "waste nothing" mentality with my boyfriend Phil.  When we are forced to throw away tomatoes or leftovers that've gone bad, there's always a moment of sad, shameful mourning at the sight of our loss being tossed in the garbage can.  Then there's a sigh from one or both of us, followed by a "we must do better than this-esque" proclamation.  It's that way of thinking that's kept me wearing the same awful mascara that I hate as mentioned in my post, "Mascary." I was forcing myself to face my bad purchasing decision, that way I'd never let it happen again! 


And then Friday came, and I walked into Sephora and bought... DiorShow.  And the angels of make-up heaven sang!  In tune!  It has made all the difference in my morning routine!  I love putting on mascara again.  And it actually comes off when I want to take it off!  Finally the finishing touch that it should be is back again.  Drawback, I spent $28.00 on mascara.  Ouch!  That's insane!  Could I possibly do this on a regular basis?


Hell yes.  Thank you Lira and Jill!!

1 comment: