Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ah, Tax Day!

Happy Tax Day Everyone!  And much more importantly, Happy Birthday to my mother Barbara... who was born on Tax Day.  


This April 15th, whether it's an extension on your mind, an audit, or the foreseeing of tax debt piling up, just remember this, it will all happen again one year from now!  


Or maybe you just have Larry King's eighth divorce on your mind.  Which is understandable.  Truly mind-boggling.  Which is stranger, that he decided he found "the one" eight times, or that eight different women agreed to, at least the public perception, of intimacy with that little creature?


Well, I filed long ago, only because I really wanted my refund which I'm still patiently waiting for.  Much like I'm still patiently waiting for the world to become disinterested in Kate Gosselin.  


Although, Phil and I did make a pretty good Jon and Kate last Halloween.  But still, yucks on them both!  And taxes!

No comments:

Post a Comment