Saturday, April 10, 2010

Couchless Fun

If you have a Wii and you like to workout... or if you have a Wii and hate to workout, might I suggest...  EA Sports Active!  I got this as an anniversary gift from my boyfriend last year and I LOVE IT!!    



Fair enough, I don't have the Wii Fit, nor have I ever used one, so I can't compare the two, but I love working out with EA Sports Active.  It has features that let you set goals, track progress, etc., but I honestly don't use them.  I just love how it's actually, quite fun.  


Most people have a fairly regular workout regimen.  What I do to keep it from becoming mundane and dreadful, is switch it up often.  In a week, I usually do Tracy Anderson two days, run one day, pilates or yoga two days and EA Sports Active at least one day.    

You can custom make the workout that you want.  Mine always involve basketball, tennis, and boxing.  There's also running, jumping and toning with a resistance band.  Is it perfect?  Well, no.  One annoying thing is having to stick the nunchuck in your leg band for some of the exercises.  Sometimes it pops out, or you don't have enough time between exercises to properly secure it.  That's a bummer, but still an overall fun way to get some exercise.


Mmm, getting off the couch now might be a good idea right about now.  Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment