Monday, April 19, 2010

Dammit Damages! Don't Go!

It's no secret I love TV, but it's not often that I urge people to watch a show.  Damages" on FX starring Glenn Close, made me do just that.  SUCH a great storyline, incredible acting, a reason to look forward to Monday.  But now it could be gone... forever!


Tonight was the third season finale, but word on the evil entertainment street is that tonight may very well have been the series finale.  Ratings have dropped for reasons I couldn't begin to try to explain.  I want nothing more than to see what tough, New York attorney, Patty Hewes has in store for us next.  But will we ever know??  If Sony has their way - yes!  They are making every effort to find a buyer such as DirecTV to help pay for the expensive production costs, but with the ratings what they are it's a tough sell.  


So... we have a slim chance at winning this case.  


How soon can we file an appeal? 

No comments:

Post a Comment