Thursday, April 1, 2010

Look at My Paws!

I'm forever curious about the quality and effectiveness of "As Seen On TV" products.  Sounds great, but does it work?  On his website, http://phil.iwouldusethis.com/,  Phil Han reviewed the  ShamWow, a great product I use and love! But what about the rest of them?


So I have a large, handsome Golden Retriever, Bailey.  I've always lived in apartments which meant LOTS of walks with Bailey!  All those walks on the sidewalk did a good job of filing down his claws, so I never had to worry much about clipping his nails.  A few months ago we moved into a house with a yard (yay!), so we still walk, but not as much.  Result?  Bailey needs a pedicure.  So, I decided to give the "As Seen On TV" product, PediPaws a try.  I bought mine at Bed, Bath, and Beyond.  It was $9.99, but I had a 20% coupon, so a pretty cheap experiment.  The directions strongly encourage first-time users to watch the instructional video before trying it, which I did.


How'd it go?  Just watch!


Overall, worth it in my opinion!  And worth the cookie incentives on Bailey's end! 

No comments:

Post a Comment