Friday, April 23, 2010

I Should Be Doing This, I Should...

How many times a  week do I find myself saying these things, out loud?  There are oh so many things that I should be doing that I'm just not.  First and foremost, taking advantage of everything our wonderful union, SAG has to offer.  I pay my dues, why not use more of the resources they cover? 


And I'm sure AFTRA offers lots too, but I seem to hear much less about those opportunities, or perhaps there are simply much less for actors.  SAG however, has weekly events that I absolutely should be participating in.  For example, SAG's LifeRaft Live Stream events.  Next one is this Tuesday ,http://www.sagfoundation.org/liferaft/livestream.  What can I tell you about these events?  Nothing!  I've never tuned into one.


And then there's iActor.  It's not new, and yet still I have never taken advantage of it.  The Casting Access Project?  SAG members can take FREE workshops with casting directors.  Got the registration packet, but never filled it out.  So, never been to the free ones -- but I've PAID to go to other places!  And I'm SO frugal.  What is up with that?


Enough already!  I'm all over SAG!  Starting... tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment