Saturday, April 3, 2010

Getting Redy?

So, in my post, "Two Cents, Please!" I asked for your input on what you thought might work for me if I changed up my look.  I actually got far fewer responses than I anticipated, but two of the same stood out to me.  The wonderful Erin Smith and Lira Kellerman both suggested I go Julianne Moore red.


What would that look like on me?  


What about a slightly more subtle approach...









How'd I do this??  If you've never tried this before, it's SO fun!  Go to www.taaz.com and start your makeover!  It's FREE!!!  You can upload a picture, then save the makeover look to your computer. Warning, it just might suck up your whole afternoon!  


What else is awesome about taaz.com?  They give you celebrity hairstyles to choose from, and while "Beth Shea" hair is not yet an option, my friend and actress Erin Cummings is!  I screamed when her hair came up!  How cool is that?  GO ERIN!!!


OK, I'm sending this to my reps to get their input as well...


Thoughts??

2 comments:

  1. I totally think you could pull off being a red head! I've considered it myself. I've already got the vampire white skin and freckles.

    ReplyDelete