Thursday, August 26, 2010

Love and Lake!

Oh, how lovely was our 3 night trip to Lake Arrowhead!!!  For the first time I actually recognized how lovely it is to not have to worry about making dinner (ahem, though that's rarely a task I rise to the occasion of) how nice it is to not have to do the dishes (though I now have a dishwasher!)  And to not have to wake up early to go anywhere... although when I have to wake up really early to go anywhere, it's usually an acting job, which has me bouncing out of bed with joy :0)


And yes, Phil and I celebrated our second anniversary and I am so happy to have so much love in my life.  So much that I cried two of the three nights because I missed Bailey SO much.


Details?  Three great nights of sleep at the Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa.  It was beautiful and wonderful.  Two fantastic breakfasts at Belgian Waffle Works on the lake in Arrowhead Village. Yum!  Thank you to my wonderful manager Joy Stevenson for the tip!  One really cute, super-discounted, new Coach purse from the Coach Outlet in Arrowhead Village and one relaxing, wonderful lemonade mint massage at the Spa of the Pines.  Yay!  Oh, and many, many duck-feeding sessions lakeside.  Um, why do I love to feed the ducks so much?  Especially the baby ones!  What?  Baby?!  


Just kidding! For now...

No comments:

Post a Comment