Thursday, June 3, 2010

Congrats, Thanks, and Good-bye...

Well, believe it or not I have little to say today as I am feeling... ick!  We'll leave it at that.


However, a huge congrats to Working Bug Productions for being selected as Independent Webisode Finalists by the Producers Guild of America for the Producers Challenge!  Woo-hoo!  Episode One of Road to the Altar, entitled "The Wedding Planner" (guest starring myself!) will screen tonight at Fox Studios alongside other finalists including Horrible People, True Blood, and Heroes.  Yay!  So looking forward to it!


Would also like to send huge congratulations out to my wonderful, talented, very good friend Jen Nikolaisen who is shooting a commercial for Aviva Life Insurance today!  GO JEN!!


And thank you so much to my wonderful students for a great last day of class, not to mention a generous gift!  I will miss you until July 6th!


And I would be remiss not to say good-bye to my second favorite Golden Girl, Rue McClanahan.  You were so lovely and loved and will always be fondly remembered for your fearless talent!  Indeed, thank you for being a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment